Friday, December 11, 2009

Mini Tree Skirt (kind of)


It snowed this week (rare in our part of the planet) so Little Dude and I made a snowflake place mat/ tree skirt, drank warm chocolate, and ate gingerbread to commemorate our special day. I just found one of many "how to cut a snowflake" sites, and started cutting. When you fold the paper, it's really hard for your toddler to cut, so this is the parent part. Then your tot can glue the snowflake to a paper backing.
We added glitter glue because it makes everything better. We also added contact paper on top and below for extra durability. I wrote a nice little message about our snow day on the back. It's one of those things that will bring me to tears when I take it out of our Christmas decorations each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment